The Aston Martin GT4 Challenge of Great Britain enters its fourth season in 2013.
The GT4 Challenge is a unique opportunity for drivers of all abilities to compete in the latest Aston Martin race cars in endurance events on some of the best circuits in the UK and Europe.
Competitors race head-to-head in Aston Martin Vantage GT4s with 445 bhp engines, paddle-shift transmissions and the aero kit with front splitter and carbon rear wing. The cars are powerful and easy to drive with a 50:50 weight balance and driver aids such as race developed ABS and traction control.
At the UK circuits, the series also takes prime position in the paddock with our exclusive Aston Martin VIP Race Centre for drivers and their guests to relax between sessions and separate garages for all competitors.
There are many options to be a part of the series from entering your own Vantage GT4, arrive & drive with an Aston Martin Racing Partner Team or by taking the full driver training package with Aston Martin Racing through which you can learn how to race, pass your race licence and compete in your first GT4 Challenge event.
NEW FOR 2013
• Compete at the Centenary Festival event on Brands Hatch Indy and GP circuits
• To celebrate the Aston Martin Centenary races will be 100 laps or 100 minutes
• Success balancing to ensure the fight for the title goes into the final round
• New initiative such as microsite, promotional videos, celebrity drives
• Creation of GT4 Challenge PR, marketing and social media programme
• New event activities are planned to engage guests during race day
• AMR Race driver training programme
2013 RACE CALENDAR
• 6 April – Silverstone
• 11 May – Oulton Park
• 1 June – Donington Park
• 13 July – Brands Hatch Indy
• 14 July – Centenary Festival (Brands Hatch)
• 26/27 July – Spa Francorchamps
• 28 Sept – Snetterton 300
Please note, all dates and locations are provisional.
Source Aston Martin
You can find me on twitter @jocaracing
No comments yet.