Ginetta has once again launched its annual grid girl competition, as they offer ten lucky ladies a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent the BTCC-supporting series, which is broadcast live on ITV4.
With a different winner selected for each weekend of the Ginetta GT Supercup and Ginetta Junior Championships, Ginetta are on the lookout for women local to each circuit, who can add a touch of glamour to the British Touring Car paddock.
The successful applicants will each be invited to their local race track on the Sunday race day, where they will be treated to full hospitality and given the chance to meet and greet with drivers, teams and celebrity guests.
Ginetta Chairman Lawrence Tomlinson said: “We launched our grid girl competition last year and received an unprecedented amount of applications. For 2013, we are looking for an even higher calibre of entries, ten of whom will represent Ginetta in front of 37,000 spectators and the ITV cameras.
The championship visits nine different circuits across the UK between March – October, and Ginetta will select one winner for each of the championships 10 rounds, offering plenty of opportunities to be noticed on the Ginetta grid in 2013.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the contest please email four photos of yourself (two face / two body and no more than no more than 1mb in size) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
Why would you make a good Grid Girl?
Which date / circuit are you free to attend?
Ginetta GT Supercup and Ginetta Juniors (in support of the BTCC)
1. March 31st – Brands Hatch (Indy)
2. April 21st – Donington Park
3. May 5th – Thruxton
4. June 9th – Oulton Park
5. June 23rd – Croft
6. August 4th – Snetterton
7. August 25th – Knockhill
8. September 15th – Rockingham
9. September 29th – Silverstone
10. October 13th – Brands Hatch (GP)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– You must must be over 18 to enter.
– All email entries must contain four photos
– Full outfit will be provided
– Images must be at least 100kb in size and no more than 1mb.
– Winners need to be available for the race date and able to make their own way to and from the track.
– Hours will be 9am – 6pm. (Subject to change)
– The final girl will be chosen by the Ginetta team two weeks prior to the race.
You can find me on Twitter @jocaracing